Dear FOX Alumni,
It is my pleasure to announce the results of our recent election, in which nine Fox School of Business Alumni Association Board Members came to term!
(Picture features out-going board members and in-coming board members [note: missing board members])
All board members terms commence on Saturday, July 1, 2017.
Congratulations and a big #templemade welcome to our new FSBAA Directors-at-Large:
- Jennifer Harding – Director-at-Large – 3 year term
- Ron Iller – Director-at-Large – 2 year term
- Ellen Marshall – Director-at-Large – 3 year term
- Meredith Okenquist – Director-at-Large – 3 year term
- Amber Wynne – Director-at-Large – 3 year term
- Robert Zipperlen – Director-at-Large – 1 year term
And, congratulations to the newly elected FSBAA Officers:
- Jeff Bruno – Treasurer – 2 year term
- Katherine McMahon – Secretary – 2 year term
- Renee Pacini – Vice President – 2 year term
- James Sanders – President-elect – 3 year term
We would like to thank the alumni candidates who put themselves forward for election. Standing for election can be a somewhat thankless task, but the well-being of our alumni association depends critically on our leading alumni of doing so. We greatly appreciate the efforts and service which these members have offered to the Fox School and the Fox Alumni Association.
President | Fox School of Business Alumni Association